- Payroll Management simply doesn’t consist of total salary an employee receives at the end of the month. It includes various components such as leave calculations, overtime, daily attendance, reimbursements and various other factors. Generally, the payroll management officers commence with the payroll early as they experience a lot of time in calculating the components each ...
- Human Resource Management System (HRMS), Human Capital Management (HCM) or Human Resource Information System (HRIS) everything meaning a combination of systems and processes that connect the human resource management and information technology through its platform and features. HRMS Software is the key asset of any business and hence if the business has to achieve any success then this resource has to be managed effectively.
- If your business is growing and ready to take on more opportunities, Microsoft Dynamics NAV software can help. An easily adaptable enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, it helps small medium-sized businesses automate and connect their sales, purchasing, operations, accounting and inventory management.
- How HRMS software is beneficial to companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Bahrain, Qatar and other GCC countries?
Microsoft Dynamics AX Software 2012 is an ERP system for mid-size to large enterprises. It is the most robust, scalable, and functionally rich enterprise resource planning system in the Microsoft Dynamics family of products.
- How company’s benefit with Payroll Outsourcing? Outsourcing Payroll service refers to hiring a third party vendor to handle the finance and payroll operations of the client company.
- It seems logical to think that data you stored in a privately controlled data center is safer than data in the cloud. But that’s not necessarily true. In fact, there is a broad range of security features that you benefit from when you put your data in a cloud service like Office 365. And when done right, data is more secure in the cloud than in on-premises servers.
- All organizations, regardless of size and industry, have data that they consider sensitive. Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is an important capability for protecting this information from getting into the wrong hands.
- A Payroll System has always proved as an ease to HR & Finance employees. A payroll system is a systematic software organizing employee month end payments and computations associated to it.
- Today’s retailer is facing ever-expanding opportunity, but they are also facing unprecedented challenges.