- It is very fascinating to understand that, organizations now in UAE, majorly in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah are involving a new way to of technology like HCM to maintain their human resource. A paradigm shift from old ways of maintaining large sets of bulky sheets to smartphone enabled HCM proves to be the correct way.
- Ever thought of how easy it would it be to manage your human capital with no infrastructure or related set-up costs, maintenance cost and a dedicated team for its system maintenance.
- Performance management is a process by which managers and employees work together to plan, monitor and review an employee's work objectives and overall contribution to the organization.
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP is a line of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) software applications. Microsoft Dynamics applications are delivered through a network of reselling partners who provide specialized services.
- Payroll on Saas model, the new era in the HR system has emerged. Have the companies most importantly the SME sector in UAE areas like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah imagined how efficiently they can use the payroll software on Saas.
- What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM? CRM solutions streamline processes and increase profitability in your sales, marketing, and service divisions. A strong CRM solution is a multifaceted platform where everything crucial to developing, improving, and retaining your customer relationships is stored.
- Gone are days when companies maintain heavy excel files to track employees daily time & attendance and payroll. The time & attendance and payroll tracking proves to be very important as overtime is paid to the employees at the end of the month with payroll calculations.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) is a robust, adaptable, and scalable ERP solution that looks and works like other Microsoft products. The familiar environment within Microsoft Dynamics AX enterprise resource planning software means less training and development and a faster return on investment (ROI).
- Is payroll outsourcing gaining a lot importance in the new age? Have companies ever thought how difficult it is to manage the payroll for employees? No matter how small or big the company is, it becomes mandatory for companies to have a platform where in they manage only payrolls for employees with correct computations each time.
Payroll Management simply doesn’t consist of total salary an employee receives at the end of the month. It includes various components such as leave calculations, overtime, daily attendance, reimbursements and various other factors.